Partner with Me
Looking for a coach on your path to career vitality? A productivity and writing guide to help you achieve your goals? Or someone to talk to about burnout and stress?
I believe that personal and professional vitality is built on the principles of purpose, compassion, connection, and balance. I also believe you can improve your productivity and writing with a clear, priority-driven system for success.
Using the frameworks introduced in Unraveling Faculty Burnout: Pathways to Reckoning and Renewal and Agile Faculty: Practical Strategies for Managing Research, Service, and Teaching, as well as International Coaching Federation standards, I’ll partner with high-achieving women+ faculty and higher ed professionals, educational developers, and institutions through a variety of professional development opportunities:
Beyond Burnout 6-Week Small Group Program
Personalized One-on-One Coaching
Writing and Developmental Editing
Interested in Bringing Me to Your Campus?
* I am fully booked for Spring 2023 and am booking into summer and fall now.
I work with institutions and organization to provide keynotes, 60- and 90-minute workshops, half-day or full-day group retreats, as well as departmental and programmatic consulting. I’m happy to lead experiences based on the topics below or to work with you to develop something specific to your needs. Please complete the Inquiry Form below.
- Understanding burnout, and building resilience
- Pursuing career vitality through purpose, compassion, connection, and balance
- Planning for mid-career vitality or change with Scrum planning techniques
- Managing your research agenda and/or research team with Scrum
- Managing your writing productivity with Scrum
- Using Scrum planning to plan or revise a course or program
- Applying Agile approaches to mentoring students and new faculty
- Improving student collaboration in group projects with Scrum